After achieving successful outcomes for AccountKit off the back of their presence at Xerocon in 2016, LVC were engaged again the following year to manage their Xerocon event presence as well as social media and content marketing requirements in the lead up to, during and after the event.
We took care of:
- Design and production of merchandise (branded eco-coffee cups) and free coffee voucher redeemable at a nearby cafe for delegates venturing outside of the event.
- Design and production of printed handouts.
- Project management of stand design in conjunction with AccountKit’s identity designer.
- Blog planning and copywriting pre, during and post-event.
- Social media content creation (including photography) and management pre, during and post-event.
All of the above generated considerable buzz around AccountKit’s presence at the event, lifting awareness of what their product does and the benefits it offers accountants. A significant number of hot leads were generated at the event as a result of Little Village Creative driving AccountKit’s online and on-stand promotional activity.
Read AccountKit’s ultimate guide to Xerocon 2017 blog here.
Read AccountKit’s Xerocon 2017 wrap up blog here.